Guided visit Gaasbeek Castle
- The tour is adapted to current projects.
- The guided tour takes about 90 minutes.
- A guided visit is possible in the following languages: Dutch, French, English, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
- Entrance fee p.p. (reduction rate 10 persons or more)
- + € 60 per guide (max. 15 persons per guide)
! A new guide rate of €70 will apply from the first of August 2019 onwards. This new rate will also apply to bookings made before this date if the actual visit takes place on or after the first of August 2019.
- € 1 administrative fee per guide
- Please book at least two weeks in advance at: T. 00 32 (0)2 531 01 30 or bezoek.gaasbeek(a)vlaanderen.be.
- Consult the Gaasbeek Castle visitors’ regulations here.
Breakfast at Graaf van Egmond Brasserie
Would you like to enjoy a breakfast before your group visit? Please contact Graaf van Egmond Brasserie.
- Cup of coffee or tea + croissant € 4,50 p.p.
- Further information on the website www.graafvanegmond-gaasbeek.be
Krijmerie van Gaasbeek
Do you like to start or finish with a sweet? At the Krijmerie of Gaasbeek we like to spoil our visitors to the castle.
- A cup of coffee, tea or soft drink with a cake from the region is € 5.50 p.p.
- A sundae (dame blanche, brazilian, advocaat or strawberry) is € 6.50 p.p.
- Allow for around 45 minutes for this.
- For more information, go to www.krijmeriegaasbeek.be.