- Open from 1 April, 2017 to 5 November, 2017, open every day except Mondays, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last visit at 5 p.m.)
- Due to the disassembly of the Kairos Castle exhibition, the castle will be exceptionally closed from 19 up to and including 26 June 2017.
- Open on public holidays 2017
- Su. 16 April (Easter)
- Mo. 17 April (Easter Monday)
- Mo. 1 May (Workers' Day)
- Thu. 25 May (Ascension Day)
- Sun. 4 June (Pentecost)
- Mo. 5 June (Whit Monday)
- Tue. 11 July (Flemish Community Day)
- Fr. 21 July (National holiday)
- Tue. 15 August (Our Lady of Assumption)
- Wed. 1 November (All Saints' Day)
- Wed. 2 November (All Souls' Day)
Please note! In the spring and autumn, it can be chilly in the castle; warm clothing is advised.