- Open from 1 April, 2018 to 4 November, 2018, open every day except Mondays, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last visit at 5 p.m.)
- Due to the disassembly of the Thomas Lerooy & Félicien Rops / Twilight exhibition, the castle will be exceptionally closed on 12 and 13 June, 2018.
- Open on public holidays 2018
- Su. 1 April (Easter)
- Mo. 2 April (Easter Monday)
- Tue. 1 May (Workers' Day)
- Thu. 10 May (Ascension Day)
- Sun. 20 June (Pentecost)
- Mo. 21 June (Whit Monday)
- Wed. 11 July (Flemish Community Day)
- Sa. 21 July (National holiday)
- Wed. 15 August (Our Lady of Assumption)
- Thu. 1 November (All Saints' Day)
- Fr. 2 November (All Souls' Day)
Please note! In the spring and autumn, it can be chilly in the castle; warm clothing is advised.